Smoking Gun PR is on the hunt for a social media community manager to join its growing digital team.
We are looking for the best of the best to deliver our ingenious campaigns across social media. To be a member of The Guns digiterati, digital will be in your DNA, your eyes will only leave your smartphone when you sleep and you share our passion for creativity, intelligent measurement and the latest digital trends.
The role will involve:
- Managing social media accounts for a number of our consumer and B2B accounts
- Developing social strategies and content plans for clients
- Content creation: copy, videography, photography, design (including working collaboratively with third parties)
- Copy writing
- Keeping up to date with the latest social media trends, platforms and evaluation methods
- Client management and reporting
You must be a creative thinker, a people person who knows how to connect with an audience, no matter the sector. A great writer and a superb client handler.
We expect you to be inquisitive, determined, confident, passionate and a real self starter.
We are looking for someone with a minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
The role comes with a great package including a training and personal development fund, a superb office location and an amazing team delivering ingenious ideas for some of the world’s biggest brands. What’s not to love?
Send your CV for the attention of Rick or Hayley to jobs(at)smokinggunpr.co.uk
No recruiters please.